|Information Technology Schedule Price List|
|Special Item 132-32 ||Term Software Licenses |
|Special Item 132-33 ||Perpetual Software Licenses |
|Special Item 132-34 ||Maintenance|
|Special Item 132-51 ||Information Technology Professional Services|
|FPDS Code D301IT ||Facility Operation and Maintenance|
|FPDS Code D302IT ||Systems Development Services|
|FPDS Code D306IT ||Systems Analysis Services|
|FPDS Code D307 ||Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services|
|FPDS Code D308 ||Programming Services|
|FPDS Code D310IT ||Backup and Security Services|
|FPDS Code D311IT ||Conversion Services|
|FPDS Code D316IT ||Network Management Services|
|FPDS Code D317 ||Automated News Services, Data Services, or Other Information Services|
|FPDS Code D399 ||Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classified|
Products and ordering information in this Authorized FSS Information Technology Schedule Price List are also available on the GSA Advantage! System. Agencies can browse GSA Advantage! By accessing the Federal Supply Service's IT Acquisition Center via the internet.
- Regularly performs tasks requiring experience and skills in the research, analysis, development and integration of-both Commercial and Government Off-The-Shelf (COTS/GOTS) software for:
intelligence and information processing systems, artificial intelligence systems, decision support systems, multimedia technology applications, human-computer interface technology applications, managing workload, search requests, and communications for identification and image processing systems, integrated software tools for engineering and performance analysis of digital systems information technology project management including professional ADP and network support services. Provide support for project management tracking, scheduling, and reporting.
- Comprehensive information technology services including studies, site surveys, systems analyses and design, database planning and design, engineering, programming, systems and equipment installation, integration, implementation, testing, facilities, resources, and operational management.
- Advanced network services including LAN, WAN, MAN planning, design, integration, implementation, testing, and operations for voice, data, video, multi-media, and collaborative systems applications.
- Network security and firewall installation, configuration, and maintenance.
Perform VPN setups, firewall tunneling, SSL, encryption, authentication, server hardening, network infrastructure evaluation, server-log review, and intrusion detection.
- Information technology applications support for a variety of disciplines such
as law enforcement, the intelligence community, program management, research and development, automated configuration management and integrated logistics support.
- Web enabled software tools, software hosting and configuration, application servers provide support in the design and development of advanced technologies, distributed systems, collaborative architectures, knowledge management, business processes, decision support, and objective training for a range of topic areas with a specific focus on intelligence production, data mining, and visualization.
- Offers a suite of advanced analytical tools to better manage data, analyze
patterns, and present results. Visual data mining systems, data integration tools, data cleaning and disambiguation tools, name matchers, classifiers, clustering, link analysis, meta-data extraction, algorithmic pattern detection, rule-based support, software pagers (push technology notification), and collaborative environments.